Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sneaky Peak of T's Spooktacular Shoot

So as much as I'd love to have professional pictures taken of baby T for just about anything new he does and every special occasion, I just don't know any photographers in this town nor do I want to spend a bajillion dollars to have them done.  Don't get this confused with me not wanting to spend every penny on my child because.....well.....who DOESN'T want to?  I just decided that I could take his pictures instead of some stranger, saving us money and giving me more bonding time with my son.

Well, the other day baby T and I did a Halloween photo shoot.  It was so much fun, although pictures are getting a little more difficult to take by myself since he's becoming more and more mobile.  So I figured I'd share some of the pictures with my readers.....just because.  I love every single one of them and if you can't tell, I'm OBSESSED with black and white photos.  There were TONS but I chose some of the best for you because I love you all (I know, I shouldn't have).  Enjoy!!

Love his smile.  Happy Halloween!
 Boo!
 My favorite out of all of them!  I just love his little smile/laugh.
Love the "spooky" feeling of this one.
Trick or treat from this cutie!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you took these on your own!! Amazing job!! :) I love them - so crafty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I haven't had a single professional picture taken of him, just photos by me :)

    ReplyDelete