Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It Happened!!

Well, it happened.  I am sitting lying here writing the first post for MY blog.  That's right, Heather Bennett has a blog (what??).  I'm not supposed to have a blog.  In fact, I SWORE I'd never have one.  It's not that I thought I couldn't do it.  I just didn't want a blog, EVER.  My reasoning for this nonsense - everyone I know has a blog.  I didn't want to be a "follower" or do it just because it was the newest fad.  So how did I end up here?  After receiving several requests to start one, I finally caved.  My life is NOT that interesting by any means.  I'm just your average wife, mother, friend & extreme couponer.  Wait, one of those words doesn't belong under the "average" category.  So there it is...the reason for the requests.  After posting several hauls (coupon terminology for shopping trip purchases), I guess people wanted more.  Well, more is what you're getting :) I'm determined to help out anyone I can with getting things cheap or even FREE.  Who doesn't like free?  What else is free?  This blog :) You'll not only learn about my newest hobby (couponing) but you'll also get a firsthand look into my life as a wife & mother.  I hope you're ready!

Let's start out on a good note:  click HERE for a free sample of Huggies wipes.  If you don't need them, donate them.  You're welcome!  (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment