Friday, October 25, 2013

6 months of pure love and happiness...

So today baby T turned 6 months old.....half a year....ALREADY.  Where did the time go?  I found myself looking at his little hands and feet a bit longer today.  Studying his little ears and mouth and giving him extra kisses.  I can't believe my baby, the little boy doctors told us almost didn't make it, is growing so fast.  I caught myself tearing up as I thought back to how much joy, love and happiness this boy has brought to our lives.  I can't even begin to explain how lucky I am that I was chosen to be his mother.  So a big Happy (half) Birthday to my baby boy!  Mommy loves you to the moon and back!!
Please stop growing my baby boy.
 
 Family photo during the hubby's lunch break.
 
 This boy LOVES the camera!
 

I cannot believe how big he's gotten

No comments:

Post a Comment